Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cells and hair from your face. It’s also called microplaning or blading.
Dermaplaning aims to make your skin’s surface smooth, youthful, and radiant.
For softer, smoother skin
Remove peach fuzz and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. The results are incredibly smooth, glowing skin and a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, make up application glides onto the skin post treatment.
- Provides deeper product penetration
- Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils
- Promotes smoother skin
- Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells and “peachfuzz”
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishes the look of fine lines
- Works on all skin types
- Instant results and no downtime
Dermaplaning can be used for any skin type and anyone with:
- acne scars
- dull skin
- dry skin
- sun-damaged skin
- fine wrinkles